I've been interested in films my entire life and now have finally got up and done something about it. Here you will read my thoughts on a different film every week, helping you to decide what to see, maybe even spark up a bit of discussion (basically, tell me if you think I'm wrong). However, don't let this put you off any film, be your own judge as well. Most of all, enjoy, oh and come back.

Friday 13 January 2012

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol

I had a bad feeling from the beginning of this film, that our very own Simon Pegg was going to be the best thing about it (he is hilarious), but it wasn't too bad considering it was the fourth in the series of Mission: Impossible films and generally, I feel that sequels deteriorate the further they get away from the original flick (apart from Toy Story 3).

Expect what you got from the other Mission: Impossible films; new gadgets to awe at, maybe a bit of girl on girl (fighting mind you). Just a heads up, the end sequence is ridiculous, fantasy gadgets is one thing, defying death is another. If you want to leave the cinema mildly satisfied, leave before the end.

I've said before that I like a film that teaches me something. What did this film teach me? It taught me that everyone needs Apple products and BMWs.

Check it out on IMDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment